Teskey Hillside Connector
- November 2020 - September 2021
- Short duration/intermittent delays on Teskey Way to allow for truck access Monday to Friday, 9 am - 3 pm.
- Works include one single-lane roundabout, approximately 250m of new road construction, storm main relocation, drainage works, streetlighting and trail connections.
- This new connection to Teskey Way will reduce travel time for residents on the eastside of Promontory and will reduce traffic volumes at the intersection of Teskey Way and Jinkerson Road/Hudson Road.
- The road will be constructed within the existing Ross Road right-of-way between Jinkerson Park and the Eagle View Ridge townhouse site to the north.
- The Teskey Way Trail will be closed during road construction (Nov. 2020 - Sept. 2021). Please consider taking the Rexford-Bailey Trail as a detour to access the bottom of the Jinkerson Stairs. Please see trail closure map here.
To learn more details about this project click on the photo below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
For monthly updates on transportation construction projects, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
|Teskey-Jinkerson Connector (Ross Road) FAQ July 2020||2020-07-09||143KB|
|Teskey Hillside Connector Info Package||2020-11-02||5.64MB|
|Teskey Way Trail Closure Map||2020-11-02||343KB|