AdministrationThe Municipal Administrator's office provides administrative support to Council, Committees of Council and departmental operations, ensuring the most cost-efficient delivery of services to the public, employing (where substantiated by business case) alternate delivery methods such as partnerships with the private sector, not-for-profit organizations, and other public agencies.
It is the Department's goal to:
- encourage open communication with the community to create a better understanding and appreciation of Council's role, its policies and its statutory responsibilities;
- continue to foster a positive and mutually respectful relationship with First Nations;
- ensure corporate fiscal responsibility and accountability, maximizing the return of the taxpayers' investment;
- ensure all municipal services are provided in a timely and friendly manner; and
- ensure departments and municipal operations are responsive to community needs.