Teskey Hillside Connector
- November 2020 - September 2021
- Excavation works for the new road connection began in December and will continue early into the new year.
- Short duration/intermittent delays on Teskey Way to allow for truck access Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Works include one single-lane roundabout, approximately 250m of new road construction, storm main relocation, drainage works, streetlighting and trail connections.
- The Teskey Way Trail will be closed during road construction (Nov. 2020 - Sept. 2021). Please consider taking the Rexford-Bailey Trail as a detour to access the bottom of the Jinkerson Stairs. Please see trail closure map here.
To learn more details about this project click on the photo below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
For monthly updates on transportation construction projects, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
|Project Drawing: Teskey Hillside||2021-01-26||1.38MB|
|Teskey-Jinkerson Connector (Ross Road) FAQ July 2020||2020-07-09||143KB|
|Teskey Hillside Connector Info Package||2020-11-02||5.64MB|
|Teskey Way Trail Closure Map||2020-11-02||343KB|