The Chilliwack airport is 130 acres with 1,219 metres (3,990ft.) paved and lit runway that includes a parallel taxiway.
Approximately 70% of the estimated 60,000 annual air traffic movements are itinerant traffic that consists of both pilot training and recreational flights from all around BC and south of the border.
- Facility accommodationfor 75 private and commercial aircraft, including fixed wing and helicopters.
- Terminal building – designed to accommodate aircraft to a maximum seating capacity of 19 passengers.
- Fueling station – available 24 hours and offers competitively priced:
- 100LL Avgas, small aircraft
- Jet A, turbine and jet engine and helicopter
Chilliwack Airport is well known to B.C. aviators as one of the most attractive airports in the province.
- 20 businesses
- Flight training
- Charter companies – fixed wing and helicopter
- Aircraft maintenance and painting
- Airport Coffee Shop, famous for their pies
- Various other aviation orientated business
Chilliwack Flight Fest
Each year, in August, the airport hosts the Chilliwack Flight Fest - a free Airshow with top name performers. The fun takes off in the morning with a pancake breakfast, followed by a full day of flying and ground activities, fun for the whole family.
|Events at Airport|
|1 upcoming event found in the events database...|
|Summer FUNdraiser||Aug 4, 2017|
|Location: Chilliwack Airport Restaurant & Patio – 46344 Airport Road, Chilliwack.|
|Contact: Susan Tegtmeier 604-793-9979||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Chilliwack & District Seniors’ Resources Society is having a Summer FUNdraiser on Friday, August 4th at 5:00 pm held at the Chilliwack Airport Restaurant & Patio – 46344 Airport Road, Chilliwack. Monies raised are to benefit our Programs & Services, which are offered free to the senior’s in our community. The services we offer are the Grocery Shopping Program, Income Tax Program, Form Completion, Community Education, Medical Equipment List, Resources, Housing Information as well as our Snow Angels Program. Join us for an evening of food, friends and fun! Tickets are limited, don’t miss out! Tickets on sale at Evergreen Hall, come by or call 604-793-9979. Cost is $20.00 per person. Dinner includes a choice of steak, chicken or pasta and choice of coffee, tea or pop. There will be 50/50, Silent Auction and Door Prizes.