New pages in the last 60 days:
- Nov 3, 2020 - Severe Weather ( Curbside Collection during severe weather )
- Oct 29, 2020 - Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week ( Prevent carbon monoxide (CO) build up in... )
- Oct 23, 2020 - Wild Salmon ( Wild Salmon in Chilliwack )
Updated pages in the last 60 days:
- Dec 1, 2020 - Public Hearings Connector ( As a result of the public health emergency... )
- Dec 1, 2020 - Bailey Sanitary Landfill ( Information on the City of Chilliwack’s... )
- Nov 30, 2020 - Roundabout Simulator ( Learn how to use the new roundabout. )
- Nov 26, 2020 - City of Chilliwack e-Newsletter ( Subscribe to our e-newsletter service for... )
- Nov 26, 2020 - Community Engagement ( We want to hear from you! Check out this... )
- Nov 26, 2020 - Food Recovery and Donation ( The City of Chilliwack partners with local... )
- Nov 25, 2020 - Enforcement of Provincial Health Orders ( Bylaw officers are currently supporting... )
- Nov 24, 2020 - Teskey Hillside Connector
- Nov 24, 2020 - Vedder Road Widening: Keith Wilson - Watson ( Information about the road widening project... )
- Nov 24, 2020 - Hack-Brown Road Realignment ( Realignment of Hack Brown Road to Annis Road )
- Nov 24, 2020 - 2020 Paving Program ( Each year the City of Chilliwack tenders... )
- Nov 24, 2020 - Promontory Road Widening: Vedder - Chester
- Nov 24, 2020 - Crosswalk Improvements - Rapid Rectangular Flashing Beacons ( Rapid Rectangular Flashing Beacons at Crosswalks )
- Nov 24, 2020 - Five Corners Intersection Project ( Road widening to accommodate left turns... )
- Nov 24, 2020 - Spadina Avenue (Ashwell to Corbould)
- Nov 24, 2020 - Alder - Webb Connector
- Nov 23, 2020 - Agricultural & Rural Advisory Committee ( The committee looks at policy issues with... )
- Nov 20, 2020 - Stay Connected ( Here are some ideas to safely share our... )
- Nov 20, 2020 - Affected City Services ( City services impacted as we work to reduce... )
- Nov 20, 2020 - Parr Road Green Depot ( Yard waste, tree branches and trunks, sorted... )
- Nov 20, 2020 - Updates from Chilliwack City Council ( Updates about key projects and initiatives... )
- Nov 19, 2020 - Public Safety Advisory Committee ( The committee addresses bylaw matters related... )
- Nov 19, 2020 - Recognition Program
- Nov 19, 2020 - Invasive species ( Invasive species are plants and animals... )
- Nov 17, 2020 - Financial Plan 2021 (CMP Budget) ( Chilliwack City Council 2021 – 2030 Financial... )
- Nov 16, 2020 - Document Shredding (Shred-A-Thon) ( Shred your private documents and make a... )
- Nov 16, 2020 - Rain Barrels ( Rain barrels offer an alternate source of... )
- Nov 10, 2020 - Design Review Advisory Committee ( The purpose of DRAC is to serve as an advisory... )
- Nov 6, 2020 - Severe Weather ( Curbside Collection during severe weather )
- Nov 4, 2020 - Skate Schedule ( The City of Chilliwack offers a variety... )
- Nov 4, 2020 - Sardis Neighbourhood Plan ( We are working on a neighbourhood plan for... )
- Nov 3, 2020 - Links & Contact Info ( Several different levels of government work... )
- Nov 3, 2020 - Wildlife ( Chilliwack is home to range of wildlife... )
- Nov 3, 2020 - Mayor’s Task Force on Inclusiveness, Diversity and Accessibility ( The purpose of this committee is to focus... )
- Nov 2, 2020 - Chilliwack Curling and Community Centre ( The Chilliwack Curling and Community Centre... )
- Nov 2, 2020 - Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week ( Prevent carbon monoxide (CO) build up in... )
- Oct 29, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week 2020 ( Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen )
- Oct 28, 2020 - Road Priorities ( Roads are categorized into four priorities... )
- Oct 27, 2020 - FAQs and Resources ( FAQs and other resources to navigate the... )
- Oct 27, 2020 - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) ( For information about prevention, symptoms... )
- Oct 23, 2020 - Wild Salmon ( Wild Salmon in Chilliwack )
- Oct 23, 2020 - Resources & Services
- Oct 21, 2020 - Prest Road and Chilliwack Central Road Roundabout ( Building a new single-lane roundabout at... )
- Oct 20, 2020 - Open Air Burning ( The 2020 fall outdoor burning season has... )
- Oct 19, 2020 - City Logo, Crest and Flag
- Oct 19, 2020 - CCC Program FAQ ( Common Questions about Cross Connection Control )
- Oct 19, 2020 - Bulk Water Filling Stations ( The City of Chilliwack has established a... )
- Oct 19, 2020 - ICBC ( ICBC's current road safety campaigns )
- Oct 15, 2020 - Safer City
- Oct 9, 2020 - Building Permits ( General information about the Building Permit... )
- Oct 6, 2020 - Planning and Strategic Initiatives ( Planning and Strategic Initiatives is responsible... )
You can help crews by keeping street drains clear.
As our local rivers swell, the City of Chilliwack reminds residents to be smart around fast flowing waterways.
A list of holiday closures for City Hall.
Listen to the full opening statement from the City's Deputy Director of Engineering at the National Energy Board (NEB) Hearing in January 2018.
For information about prevention, symptoms and updates about the virus, please visit canada.ca/coronavirus
Council has approved a new utility fee relief program for residential homeowners in Chilliwack that have stopped working due to COVID-19.
Learn more and receive important updates on Fraser River flood protection and the seasonal melt of the snow pack.
In April 2018, the NEB approved Kinder Morgan's route realignment in Chilliwack. Read their full report.
A List of all the new and updated pages on the website for the last 60 days.
Remember to lock your vehicle and remove all valuables to prevent theft.
Do you have questions about how to use roundabouts? Do you want to learn more about how they affect traffic flow or safety? Visit the Roundabouts page for more information.
You can now get your news from the City of Chilliwack via our RSS/XML feeds.
The park will be temporarily closed from Nov. 4 - 8, 2019 for resurfacing.
Racism has no place in Chilliwack. We recognize that our diversity is a strength, and we are working to create an inclusive community.
The City's street tree program replaces plum trees nearing the end of their life.
As of July 1, 2020, several gate accesses along the West Dyke of the Vedder Canal will be closed overnight from 10 pm to 6 am.
Information about the planned Vedder Road roundabout artwork.