We are all in this together. Here are some ideas to safely share our spirit and demonstrate what a supportive community Chilliwack is, especially in difficult times.
- Draw, colour, paint, or generally create an art piece on the theme of "Chilliwack Together", and share your art online with #ChilliwackTogether or email it to email@example.com. We'll feature art from the community here and on our social media accounts!
- Join in the 7 pm salute to healthcare and front line workers. Open your windows and make some noise to show your appreciation. Share your cheering video with #ChilliwackTogether.
- Check out the colouring pages and crossword puzzle at the bottom of the page!
- Apply for a Together Apart Grant and host a virtual neighbourhood activity.
- Subscribe for monthly email updates from the City.
- Download the Curbside Collection App to set up collection reminders and receive updates.
- Visit mychilliwack.com to access online services.
- Learn more about the temporary building permit application process.
- Watch Council meetings live from home at chilliwack.com/live.
|Colouring Page - Thank You Front Line Workers||2020-04-21||126KB|
|Colouring Page - Thank You Health Workers||2020-04-21||124KB|
|Colouring Page - Thank You Heroes||2020-04-23||113KB|
|Colouring Page - Together at Heart||2020-04-09||266KB|
|Colouring Page - Together at Heart Option 2||2020-04-09||253KB|
|Crossword Puzzle - All About Chilliwack||2020-04-09||219KB|
|Crossword Puzzle - All About Chilliwack - Answer Key||2020-04-16||811KB|